Promote Me Please After Dark

Welcome to Promote Me Please After Dark, the sister blog to the family-oriented Promote Me Please.
If you're creative endeavour is suitable for the 18+ crowd, then this is the place for your interview.

I ask you five questions, and post your answers along with jpegs of your book cover etc, and links of your choice. I promote the interview on FB and Twitter, and send you a custom url so your interview can be visited directly. To get a spot here, send me an email at lark.westerly(AT)gmail.com with Promote Me Please After Dark as the subject line. Tell me the book, album, or event you want to publicise and I'll send you the questions.

To get a spot on the family-friendly blog Promote Me Please, send the email to sallybyname(AT)gmail.com with Promote Me Please as the subject line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project X by Cheryl Headford

Tina Donahue's WELL ENDOWED

Mack 'n' Me: Origins by C. M. SImpson